[council] Transcript of Council-Board Meeting

  • To: "'council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Transcript of Council-Board Meeting
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:46:23 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings!

I hope everyone had a safe and uneventful trip home.

The transcript of the Council-Board meeting appears to omit my question to
Steve Crocker on the revolving door issue and his answer.  I've let Glen know.
If there was a particular portion of that meeting that was of interest to you,
you may want to check the transcript. You can access it from
http://singapore41.icann.org/node/24435.