RE: [council] RAA Motion

  • To: Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [council] RAA Motion
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 08:30:23 -0700
  • Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can try that, but clearly, based on the past vote, there is likely an
unresolvable difference of opinion between our houses. My "friendly"
amendment would be to change it to a simple thank you to the WG and a
note to Registrars and Staff to be sure they are aware the report has
been completed for their consideration. Is that likely to be accepted as
a friendly?

Tim