RES: [council] Cross community working groups

  • To: "'Stéphane Van Gelder'" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [council] Cross community working groups
  • From: "Jaime Wagner - PowerSelf" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 15:16:52 -0300
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stéphane,

The group didn't have the opportunity to share thoughts. Glen just offered
to make a list which I welcome as a good first step.
BTW, I think this is a point to be discussed with the board.

Initiating discussions as a first kick ahead of the list, I advance and
restate my opinion.

Cross Community Working Groups can work well to foster informal
communication and understanding on specific issues among stakeholders.
But formal communication with the Board must be framed so as not to
undermine SOs and ACs authority.

Jaime Wagner
jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direto (51) 3219-5955  Cel (51) 8126-0916
Geral  (51) 3233-3551  DDG: 0800-703-6366
www.powerself.com.br