Re: [council] SF agenda

Thanks to everyone that has already chimed in on this.

So far, of the opinions expressed, there is a clear numerical preference for
the Sunday.

That does seem to make sense, as that was the day we had planned all along for
our own social dinner.

However, in order not to clash with other events planned for what looks like
being a very busy SF agenda, I would suggest we plan for our dinner to start at
20:30 on the Sunday evening.

Olga, Glen, had a venue already been researched?

Thanks,

Stéphane