[council] Fwd: Updated DSSA list of GNSO volunteers

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Fwd: Updated DSSA list of GNSO volunteers
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:31:26 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

The ccNSO has kindly agreed to our request for 12 volunteer slots. This divides
up into 3 slots per GNSO group, the NCSG, the CSG, the RySG and the RrSG.

Based on the current list of volunteers we have, we are not too far off. Could
I ask that those groups that currently have more than 3 volunteers reduce that
number to the 3-slot limit, while those groups that currently have less than 3
should feel free to add more volunteers if that is required?

The ccNSO has asked that we provide them with a definitive list of volunteers
by this Friday, March 4th, the intent being that the group is ready to start
its work in San Francisco.

Glen, it would no doubt be helpful if you can send the latest volunteer list to
the Council list so that we can clearly see where we are.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :