[council] Re: FINAL Update for 24th Feb Council: Regarding work on measures for competition, consumer trust and consumer choice

  • To: Rosemary Sinclair <Rosemary.Sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: FINAL Update for 24th Feb Council: Regarding work on measures for competition, consumer trust and consumer choice
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:51:02 +0100
  • Cc: <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rosemary for doing this.

As a reminder to the other Councillors, you will not be on the call on Thursday.

Nonetheless, we do have an agenda item on this and I encourage Councillors to
start discussing this now on this list or be ready to discuss it during
Thursday's meeting.

We do need to decide our next steps on this.

Thanks,

Stéphane