From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:03 PM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] FW: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#34]

From: ICANN [mailto:no-reply@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: mardi 22 février 2011 09:36
To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#34]

Date Prepared: *

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GNSO Organization: *

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title: *

Chair, Executive Commtittee

Voting Remedy: *

Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *

Unavaialble for meeting

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the
remedy is being exercised: *

Proxy for all votes which may be taken during GNSO council meeting of 24 Feb
2011

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email
with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *

Friday, February 25, 2011

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue
pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *

Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *

Rafik Dammak