RE: [council] AOB Requests for 24 February Meeting
- To: 'Stéphane Van Gelder' <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] AOB Requests for 24 February Meeting
- From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:18:48 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Cc: "'council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <4B6806B9-D4F8-47B2-A680-859C1D42FDD1@indom.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcvSzS83P0zG3zIRQLWQWGUiRmdZIgAAHehA
- Thread-topic: [council] AOB Requests for 24 February Meeting
Fine with me (even better, actually, so I can refer people to the Council list).
From: Stéphane Van Gelder [mailto:stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:15 PM
To: Rosette, Kristina
Subject: Re: [council] AOB Requests for 24 February Meeting
Let's see if we can't get answers from Staff on the points you raise first.
Failing that, we can discuss on Thursday if there's time.
I hope that's OK.
Le 22 févr. 2011 à 20:41, Rosette, Kristina a écrit :
I have two AOB requests/questions for staff for our 24 February Council meeting.
1. Schedule for San Francisco Meeting: What is the difference (other than the
day) between the two "New gTLD Program: Discussion of Issues Identified by
[GAC]" sessions that are scheduled for Monday and Wednesday? Also, why is the
Public Forum scheduled for only 2 hours (down from 5 in Cartagena) given that
the room appears to be open long enough for a 4-hour public forum?
2. Study on defense registrations/registrant behavior: Today's announcement
"New gTLD Program: Public Comment Summary & Analyses and Supporting Documents
refers to a to-be-released "study of defensive registrations and registrant
behavior in order to better understand the prevalence of defensive
registrations in new gTLDs." If that document has not been released by the
time of our meeting, a brief summary from staff would be greatly appreciated.
(In the alternative, I will be more than happy to forward to the appropriate
staff person the tens of emails I've received asking me about it.)