RES: [council] Swap out Jordon for Singapore

Rafik,

My comments are made on a personal basis.

Deaths and constant upheaval in my opinion is sufficient reason to move the
meeting to a place without such conflicts. Don’t you agree?

As for transparency: what is more transparent than the media coverage these
incidents are getting?

Jaime Wagner

jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direto (51) 3219-5955  Cel (51) 8126-0916

Geral  (51) 3233-3551  DDG: 0800-703-6366

 <http://www.powerself.com.br/> www.powerself.com.br