Re: [council] Swap out Jordon for Singapore

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Swap out Jordon for Singapore
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:27:57 +0900
  • Cc: David Olive <david.olive@xxxxxxxxx>, Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=TchUSBLFFe8y+TEb1bO6yRkJdMWocdVVZG/qlCguKdY=; b=vF7nh8js88cE/Ud/U1WfTgtkXF9QDZv1fkFb3TqQwuoSXvNILh1PbIlqUveBnrc7xX wkKZJtxEnn9QaMD4WWjDsnEd7OEjiJchNsiY1Mh5YGGEfKfC99H7l97xcPpegBzxB7/3 ZfptvcwVirOm7U+ekJEq3NhUtv9n8Kv9alZr0=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Stephane,

well I didn't know that a councilor sending email to GNSO list means that I
am talking on behalf of GNSO council, did I miss something?
I think that I has the right to question about the process and how the
decision was made, are you denying this to me, Stephane?
transparent? it started with rumor and just got the info by surprise, I
guess that we may have different definition of transparency?
finally, I think that I can still make any assertions and acting freely
especially when there is no any given reasons and explanations, I think that
I didn't infringe rules and I express my concern in appropriate way.

Regards

Rafik