RE: [council] Swap out Jordon for Singapore

Agreed.  I am not sure what is meant by "lessons learned".  Individuals,
Businesses and entities need to make informed decisions about whether to attend
meetings in-person and should be free of criticism and judgment by others for
those choices.  The lesson I learned was that it is still possible to have a
constructive, fruitful ICANN meeting with remote participation for those who
choose for whatever reason to not attend in person.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.