Re: [council] NCUC event in SF

  • To: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] NCUC event in SF
  • From: Drake William <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:09:23 +0100
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Adrian

On Feb 17, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Adrian Kinderis wrote:

> Do you need a sponsor? ;)
>
> Adrian Kinderis

I imagine we may need more support for the swank cocktail reception, which I'd
think is up your alley.  We'd even prominently place your logo at the bar,
where you could hold court and hand out more yellow tee shirts with domains
like .I-luv-ncuc. Plus that'd make up for Mexico City, where you offered to
spring for some beers and then faded.   )o:

Bill