Re: [council] REMINDER: Motion and Document deadline - TODAY Wednesday 16 February for Council meting on 24 February 2011

I move that this $BLOB serve as a placeholder motion.

I will consider many sorts of amendments to be friendly!

--Wendy
(for some parliamentary fun)

--
Wendy Seltzer --
Fellow, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy