AW: [council] SO and AC Chairs meeting with Rod before SF

  • To: <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [council] SO and AC Chairs meeting with Rod before SF
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:35:22 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stéphane,

I personally don't have anything against these type of meetings helping to
improve the future communication between the AC/Sos. On the one hand 2 days
seem a bit long for that purpose. On the other hand during these days short ly
before the ICANN meeting the council needs your "presence, too, since by
experience the council discussion on agenda items, motions etc. is getting more
and more momentum.
Please take this into consideration  and let the organizers know.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich