Re: [council] Final Working Group Work Team Report & Motion

Thanks Jeff.

That being the case, I would like to propose an amendment to your motion.

I would propose that a 3rd resolved clause be added stating the following:

RESOLVED FURTHER that the GNSO Council recommends that a one-page summary of
the WG Guidelines be drafted by ICANN Staff in order to serve as a primer to
the full document  for potential WG members. The one-page summary should be
approved by the PPSC before being submitted to the GNSO Council.

I hope you can consider this amendment friendly.

Thanks,

Stéphane