[council] Rec6 CWG

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Rec6 CWG
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:34:07 +0100
  • Cc: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

As you know Chuck Gomes has been co-chairing the Rec6 CWG since it started.

Chuck has contacted me to let me know that he would be willing to continue in
this role. I do not see any reason to change the CWG's current leadership and
value Chuck's experience with the group.

I have therefore asked Chuck to continue in his role as co-chair if he is so
willing. If anyone objects to this, please let me know asap.

Stéphane