Re: [council] Role of the Council discussion

  • To: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Role of the Council discussion
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 19:57:43 +0100
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Bill, I have added that point to the list which now becomes:

Should we have this session again at next ICANN meeting?

Does Council support the idea of the leaders talking to group chairs?

How to improve the communication between the groups - standing number for
informal group calls.

How Council may deal with reports, and the broader question of Council freedom
to deliberate and act?

Stéphane