Re: [council] Meeting with the Board on Sunday in Cartagena

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Meeting with the Board on Sunday in Cartagena
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:00:15 +0100
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Well, particularly since we might not have time to explore them much with the
GAC, a conversation that includes Rec. 6 and applicant support—substantive
strengths and weaknesses of the groups' outputs to date, best ways to carry
these initiatives forward—would certainly of interest…

Best,

Bill

On Nov 25, 2010, at 2:26 PM, Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:

> As you all know, we are schedule for a working session with the Board on the
> Sunday in Cartanega.
>
> The session is one hour, from 14:30 to 15:30.
>
> This is a new format. This session with the Board is in addition to our
> traditional more "social" dinner event.
>
> As part of our meeting planning duties, Glen and I have been asked to provide
> an agenda for this meeting.
>
> So if people have topics they would like to discuss, please post them on the
> list asap or send them to the Council Chairs so that the agenda can be
> finalised.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stéphane

William J. Drake