[council] RE: Adding incoming Councilors to the Council list

Can't they view the public archive like everyone else?

Adrian Kinderis

From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Gomes, Chuck
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 7:49 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: [council] Adding incoming Councilors to the Council list

Does anyone object to adding the incoming Councilors to the Council list before
they are actually seated?  In my opinion, it would facilitate the transition
process.  I don't think our procedures cover this one way or the other.

If anyone objects, please  say so on the list before our meeting this week.  If
not, I suggest we ask Glen to add the new Councilors on Thursday.

Chuck