[council] Motion to Terminate The Policy Development Process on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Motion to Terminate The Policy Development Process on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:04:46 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that the motion Stéphane made to terminate the VI PDP has not yet
been seconded.  If anyone wishes to second the motion, please do so on the
Council list.

If a second is received and as noted by Stéphane, before acting on the motion
we will have to first determine if there are any objections to making an
exception to the GNSO Operating Procedures requirement that motions be made at
least 8 days in advance of the meeting.  I encourage all Councilors to consult
with your respective groups regarding this motion and the other two motions
that have been made.

Thanks,

Chuck