[council] FW: Question re: Second SOI/DOI Motion

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Question re: Second SOI/DOI Motion
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:10:24 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In our last Council meeting, there was discussion of two different possible
motions regarding the requirement for Disclosures of Interests in th GNSO
Operating Procedures.  Stéphane already made a motion to delete the
requirement.  The other alternative discussed was to modify the procedures as
proposed by the GCOT; a motion to that effect is attached.  If anyone wants to
make this alternative motion, please do so by Wednesday, 9 November.

Chuck