[council] Re: Updated Statement of Interest

  • To: <tdavis2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: Updated Statement of Interest
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:16:11 -0400
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Terry.

Chuck

----- Original Message -----
From: Terry L Davis [mailto:tdavis2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 05:53 PM
To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>; Gomes, Chuck
Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Updated Statement of Interest

Chuck/Glen

Below is my updated statement of interest.  I retired from Boeing on October
7th and joined iJet Onboard on the 18th.

Take care
Terry Davis
GNSO Nomcom

Statement of Interest

I am the Chief Scientist for "iJet Onboard" of Seattle, Washington.  I serve as
their primary technical advisor and consultant on aviation communications;
links, network, security, supporting systems, system
engineering, etc. I am also a member of the University of Washington's
Information Assurance Advisory Board.

As part of my activities for iJet, I support several aviation and industry
standards organizations; these include IEEE, IETF, ARINC, ATA, and ICAO. In my
current work in support of these organizations, I am
currently serving as a technical advisor to ICAO's Aeronautical Communication
Panel, Working Group-I.  In this role I am providing liaison with IANA and ARIN
on the IPv6 address requirements for the Next
Generation Air Traffic Management Networks.  Also as part of this work I also
have an interest in a quasi-governmental TLD that the International Civil
Aviation Organization (ICAO) may consider for the Next
Generation of Air Traffic Management (ATM) Network.

Neither myself or iJet currently have any contract, statement of work,
financial interest, share ownership, or any other business relationship with
ICANN, registries or registrars except as a registrant of
several domain names.