[council] FW: SSR & WHOIS AoC Reviews - Applications - GNSO Endorsement

  • To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: SSR & WHOIS AoC Reviews - Applications - GNSO Endorsement
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:44:56 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are the final set of applicants for the AoC SSR & Whois RTs.  Note
that GNSO AoC Reviews site contains these as well with their country and
SG; see  http://gnso.icann.org/aoc-reviews/ .

The GNSO 21-day period for SG endorsements begins now.  Primary SG
endorsements and any alternate candidates to meet diversity goals are
due not later than Friday, 20 August, but if you are able to provide
them by Wednesday, 8 August, or sooner that would be much appreciated so
that we can meet our procedural requirement of 8-day advance notice for
our 26 August meeting.

Please provide this information to your respective groups right away.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Chuck