[council] FW: for the Position of Volunteer Review Team Member

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: for the Position of Volunteer Review Team Member
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:29:04 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen

Dear Glen,

Babagan Abubakar wishes to represent the GNSO on the WHOIS Policy Review Team.
I insisted that all GNSO requirements needed to be addressed but I am afraid he
has not replied to all items.
Thank  you,
Kind regards
Alice
Alice E. Jansen
--------------------------
ICANN
Assistant, Organizational & Affirmation Reviews
alice.jansen@xxxxxxxxx
Direct Dial: +32.2.234.78.64
Mobile: +32.4.73.31.76.56
Office Fax: +32.2.234.78.48