Re: RES: [council] RE: EXTENSION OF DEADLINE - Call for Applicants for a Position of Volunteer Review Team Member - 29 July 2010

  • To: "Jaime Wagner - CGI" <jaime@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RES: [council] RE: EXTENSION OF DEADLINE - Call for Applicants for a Position of Volunteer Review Team Member - 29 July 2010
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:20:05 +0200
  • Cc: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marilyn Cade'" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Wolf Knoben'" <knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Tony Holmes'" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <liaison6c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Steve Metalitz'" <met@xxxxxxx>, <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>, <sarah.b.deutsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Harris, Anthony'" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <excomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • References: <05B243F724B2284986522B6ACD0504D7D343D494AB@EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org>,<046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF070358920C@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <SNT123-W511737036A44BD78875D70D3BB0@phx.gbl> <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0703589218@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <001201cb24af$ac535410$04f9fc30$@com>,<592F47825989E0468B5D719E571C6AEE02175A41@s4de8dsaanr.west.t-com.de> <SNT123-W64C925E8ED4981D2C1E95AD3BC0@phx.gbl> <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0703589260@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <035f01cb24f8$b294b2d0$17be1870$@com> <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0703589270@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com> <01b001cb252b$9b7ccd20$d2766760$@br>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Jaime and others that this is much ado about nothing.

Stéphane