Re: [council] GNSO Wrap-Up session: Public Order and Morality

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Glen de Saint Géry" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Wrap-Up session: Public Order and Morality
  • From: Terry L Davis <tdavis2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:11:48 PDT
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glen

I'd at least like to be on the mailing list then if I have cycles, I would try
participate.

Take care
Terry

On Thu Jun 24  9:34 , Glen de Saint Géry  sent:

>Dear Councillors,
>
>There has been an expression of interest in discussing the topic of morality
>and
public order by some of the GAC and ALAC members and the GNSO has been invited
join this group.

>Councillors and Stakeholders that would like to join the group please send your
name and email address to: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please note that the
group is open to all Stakeholder Group members, so please inform your
Stakeholder
Groups.