[council] Brussels Sunday morning breakfast cancelled

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Brussels Sunday morning breakfast cancelled
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 21:39:42 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

Glen and I have just been informed that due to severe budget cuts, we have to
choose between either the Sunday morning breakfast or the Thursday wrap-up
breakfast.

As the Thursday wrap-up is obviously not something we can do without, we have
had no choice but to cancel the Sunday morning breakfast.

Stéphane