[council] Planning for Brussels

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Planning for Brussels
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:41:46 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Councillors,

Glen and I are already working on the GNSO agenda for Brussels and one of the
items we need to sort out pretty quickly is whether the Council wants to have
an informal dinner on the first Saturday evening like we did first in Seoul,
then in Nairobi.

Also, do people want to have the Sunday morning breakfast again as well?

We also need to know if both houses wish to have separate meetings on the
Saturday morning (reminder: due to the low numbers from the CP house in
Nairobi, only the NCP house had a meeting)?

The sooner we can get an idea of what people want, the easiest it will be for
us to plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Stéphane