Re: [council] Motion to Accept the GNSO Improvements OSC CCT Report and initiate comment period

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Motion to Accept the GNSO Improvements OSC CCT Report and initiate comment period
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 22:42:31 -0300
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ne6tgx0Gz+nnnrtrVDvOkwwow86t7pEIOGM7Zx/guVI=; b=gF+0X25TGnWezM5nnFgPnaGaOClbQN9diMZ98E7quBsTNBOcNrSwZ/dJUAmLYDNHoY SVRhuGO9Y+Frtwy0nPlLgb5lsayKQYDsYzGsPLizG1UBXwf3RuS2fcVIb3UVyQ93TYXj g3crcEsMmaG4p8zKvD+sIwkxugRDIdXGeFxpQ=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I second this motion.
regards
Olga