Re: [council] Transmittal of Proposed Section 6 and ANNEX to GNSO Operating Procedures

Thank you Olga and congrats to the group. There is a clearly a huge amount of
work that has gone into this.

I would like to know how the team choose the frequency described in 6.3.2. As
the report states in several places that the GNSO environment in inherently
dynamic, something which I think we can all agree with, does the team not think
that we should plan for at least 2 prioritization meetings a year in order to
cater for changes in GNSO projects on a more regular basis?

Thanks,

Stéphane