[council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Open Council meeting in Nairobi 10 March 2010

  • To: "'GNSO Council '" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Open Council meeting in Nairobi 10 March 2010
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:37:27 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

Attached please find the draft minutes of the GNSO Open Council meeting in
Nairobi on 10 March 2010.

Please let me know if you would like any changes to be made. If no comments are
received, these minutes will be published, as approved  on the website on page

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/index.html#mar

on Friday, 2 April 2010.

Thank you.
Kind regards,