________________________________

        From: Rafik Dammak [mailto:rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 4:28 PM
        To: Gomes, Chuck
        Cc: Terry L Davis, P.E.; owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Stéphane Van
Gelder; Bruce Tonkin; GNSO Council; Margie Milam
        Subject: Re: [council] FW: Proposal to form a Joint ALAC - GNSO WG "to
develop a sustainable approach to providing support to applicants requiring
assistance in applying for and operating new gTLDs" in response to the ICANN
Board Resolution 20 at the Nairobi

        Thanks Chuck, I would like to make the motion and to receive the draft
motion which will be prepared by Margie.

        Rafik