[council] FW: Accountability & Transparency Review - Pruis Elaine and Bohannon Mark -

  • To: "'GNSO Council '" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Accountability & Transparency Review - Pruis Elaine and Bohannon Mark -
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 04:35:37 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded from Alice Jansen

Dear GNSO members,

As you know, the application deadline for the Accountability and Transparency
Review Team expired yesterday.

We are pleased to inform you that the overall number of applications received
for this review tallies up to 24. Among applicants, 12 submitted a request for
GNSO endorsement.

Please note that 2 applications were received in addition to the 10 currently
available on your AoC Reviews webpage - http://gnso.icann.org/aoc-reviews.

Enclosed please find the two last candidates' applications:
- Elaine Pruis; and
- Mark Bohannon.

Passing on the torch to you, we now invite you to review the received
candidatures so as to identify the applicants whom you believe, should be
granted endorsement.

May we also take this opportunity to remind you to inform us of your decision
by March 17th - 23:59 UTC; so as to enable the Accountability and Transparency
RT Selectors to appoint the members of the RT.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen