[council] FW: Application

  • To: "'GNSO Council '" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Application
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 01:02:21 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen

Dear Glen,

Enclosed please find an endorsement application for Affirmation of Commitments'
Reviews.

The applicant S.S Kshatriya wishes to represent the GNSO during the:

Ø  Accountability and Transparency Review (first choice);

or alternatively:

Ø  Promoting Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review (second
choice)

Ø  Whois Policy (third choice)

The compressed folder attached to this email contains his CV, motivation letter
and his response to the additional information requirements.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my assistance.

Thank you

Kind regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen