[council] Ooops....[Re: Draft Council letter on the ARR]

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Ooops....[Re: Draft Council letter on the ARR]
  • From: William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:05:57 +0100
  • Cc: "Géry de Saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Glen" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Glen asked for the final letter with the two amendments agreed yesterday
inserted for posting, and as I looked at it I realized that we passed a motion
accepting a letter that still has a non-agreed item in brackets:

[This sentence has been suggested but there is not consensus in the drafting
team, so TBD: “It might also be noted that GNSO registrants pay fees that fund
well over 90% of ICANN's activities.”]

Sorry, missed that.  So what do we do?

Bill

William J. Drake