[council] FW: Public Meet Up with ICANN¹s CEO in Washington, DC on 27th January

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Public Meet Up with ICANN¹s CEO in Washington, DC on 27th January
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:19:25 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded From: Donna Austin on behalf of Rod Beckstrom

_______

Dear Chuck and GNSO members

As you know, I believe that ICANN's CEO should be accessible to the community,
but also to those who may not regularly participate in ICANN's processes but
are interested in the important work we do.

As a part of this effort, I've started holding what I call "Meet Ups" where I
make myself available in an informal setting when I travel and my schedule
allows. To help ensure as many of people as possible are able to attend if they
want, we announce these as far in advance as we can.

All you need to bring are your thoughts, ideas, or questions and enough coin to
buy your favourite form of refreshment.

Here are all the details. If you have any questions, please send an email to my
Chief of Staff, Donna Austin <donna.austin@xxxxxxxxx>.