Re: [council] have to drop off call

  • To: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] have to drop off call
  • From: "Mary Wong" <MWong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:27:03 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I too offer my apologies for not being able to fully participate on the call
(due to a combination of an annoyingly "frozen" computer/server and problems
with Skype - I'm in Asia so perhaps the connection wasn't working as well as it
should).

In view of the fact that the STI motion was a roll call vote, this probably
won't "count" but I wanted to add my support and voice to the unanimous yeas in
favor of the motion.

Glen, please let me know if I need to officially record a vote for any others.

Thanks, and happy holidays to everyone,
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584

>>> "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/17/2009 12:04 PM >>>

My phone battery just died, and I have another obligation to get to.

I remain opposed to the PDP-WT face to face meeting, or even Council
consideration of it, given no consensus in that group for such a meeting, and
lack of enough information re budgeting and other priorities for Council to
make an informed management decision.  The BC is not prepared to vote on this
issue in this meeting, without further information from Staff and discussion
within our Constituency.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh