Re: [council] Motions for 17 Dec Council Meeting

Thanks Chuck,

I don't understand why that requirement applies to motion 3, which you made on
Dec 4, therefore well inside the 8-day requirement by my count.

On motion 2, I am in the same boat as you (overwhelmed by emails) and cannot
find the original motion proposal (which I take it was made by staff, since it
is not even moved yet). Do you have a record of what date that was?

Thanks,

Stéphane