Re: [council] Decision on whether to initiate a PDP regarding vertical integration of registries & registrars

Chuck,

I agree that there is some urgency here. Given this, I have forwarded your
email to the RrSG Excom and hope to be able to get back to Council with a group
position asap.

Thanks,

Stéphane