Re: [council] Revised Agenda with updates in preparation for GNSO Council meeting, Monday, 23 November at 11:00 UTC

My apologies, I mis-converted the timezones for this meeting and had it
in my calendar wrong.  I will catch up with the reports.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
phone: +1.914.374.0613