Re: [council] Agenda with updates in preparation for GNSO Council meeting, Monday, 23 November at 11:00 UTC

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Agenda with updates in preparation for GNSO Council meeting, Monday, 23 November at 11:00 UTC
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:57:05 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure exactly when I will join the meeting, so in case I miss any of the following items:

1.2. Welcome new member(s)

Although neither a member nor new, I don't think that it has formally been announced that I was re-elected as ALAC Liaison to the GNSO for the coming year.

2.2.1 Meeting Schedules

I note that Apr 1 and May 20 are Jewish holidays that are not marked on the attachment (not ones that would preclude my attendance, but I can't speak for others).

4.2 Meeting Times

I note that a meeting starting at 13:00 UTC will have just 2 Reds and 4 Yellows.

Alan