[council] OSC CSG Toolkit of Services Recommendations

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] OSC CSG Toolkit of Services Recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:09:49 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please find attached the first set of recommendations for GNSO improvements
from the Operations Steering Committee (OSC) related to Constituency and
Stakeholder Group Operations.  Please forward these recommendations to your
respective groups for review and comment ASAP with the tentative goal of
Council action in our December meeting.  In the meantime, questions and
comments are encouraged on this list and a brief opportunity will be provided
for discussion of this in our meeting on 23 Nov. I encourage all groups (SGs,
constituencies and ACs to consult with your representative(s) on the OSC; the
OSC members are provided here:

Primary Team Members

*       Olga Cavalli - Alternate Chair (NomCom Appointee)
*       Chuck Gomes - Chair (GNSO Council Vice-Chair)
*       Robin Gross (Non Commercial Users Constituency)
*       Wolf-Ulrich Knoben (Internet Service Providers Constituency)
*       Vanda Scartezini (ALAC)
*       Philip Sheppard (Business Constituency)
*       Ken Stubbs (Registries Constituency)
*       Steve Metalitz (Intellectual Property Constituency)
*       Stéphane Van Gelder (Registrar Constituency)
*       Robert Hoggarth (ICANN Policy Staff)
*       Julie Hedland (ICANN Policy Staff)
*       Glen De Saint Géry (GNSO Secretariat)

Alternate Team Members

*       Ron Andruff (Business Constituency)
*       Mason Cole (Registrar Constituency)
*       Tony Holmes (Internet Service Providers Constituency)
*       David Maher (Registries Constituency)

Thanks,

Chuck (OSC Chair)