[council] Re: DAG v3

Thanks very much Karla.

Can you please confirm the board deadline?

Adrian

Sent from my iPhone

On 03/10/2009, at 8:14, "Karla Valente"
<karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear Adrian and all:

We are working on final details of the Applicant Guidebook version 3,
explanatory memoranda and other additional documents. We are planning on
posting over 30 documents that are being reviewed and formatted. Unfortunately
this process is taking longer than initially expected, even with long working
evenings and weekends. Apologies for missing the date previously communicated
by Peter. We are, however, still within the deadline we need to follow
according to the Board.

We are also working and intend to launch a redesigned new gTLD webpage to house
all new gTLD information. It is not a stunning design, but hopefully will help
people to find information faster.

We expect to post either tonight or Monday. Stay tuned and thank you for your
patience.

See you all in Seoul.

Kind regards,

Karla Valente
Director of Communications and Product Services
ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Direct:   +1 310 301 3878