Re: [council] Names for the ACSO meeting

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Names for the ACSO meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:26:25 -0300
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=pvbSOL0kHOy/16uRQXBpqEIiuiZ2iuJ78n/V8sdWiYg=; b=wjZ8Bq2ChPkUTHblT7c8e+iZNZ2W/sv2xajVGWU+6R1/p9kEjLO9/YcR/1mnXFLWaP 8XwsU3fZIvyjM2EwsdJhGn5QBbvdbxWYALPyI1aS9d98NqOEBv+49uMM/tmikhMc76iu U1N+v+SnSVdrGDYsIZzlBpmXgVNqAk6IHoyx4=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
No problem if one of the SG may ask me to sit in their seat.
But Is there a reason that GNSO Noncom Appointees can not have also a seat
there?
I think that we are able to talk about "Institutional Improvements" speaking
from our own experience.
Regards
Olga

--