[council] Draft GNSO related meeting schedule for Sydney

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft GNSO related meeting schedule for Sydney
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 05:38:18 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Attached, please find the draft GNSO related meeting schedule for Sydney.
Please note that on Saturday, except for the lunch time presentation 'GNSO
Scope and Consensus' by Margie Milam and the Travel Drafting Group face to face
meeting at 18:00, the times for the different topics related to new gTLDs may
change.

This schedule should be read along with the full schedule on page:
http://syd.icann.org/full-sched

Please note there may be other changes, but we will keep you apprised.

Please also consult the Wiki pages, al links posted on http://gnso.icann.org/
for agendas and updates.

Particularly
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?gnso_council_workspace

Remote participation will be possible for all the sessions and details will be
sent out shortly.

Thank you,
Kind regards,

Glen