Re: [council] Document Deadlines

Hi,

Yes, but it seems to be a hammer that is being used in many places where on first blush one would not think it applicable. So I wanted to be clear about it not being applied to GNSO council motions.

BTW, note that the Board imposed deadlines were working days, while our deadline is calendar days.

There are only 12 working days til Sydney (or is that 11) - GAC deadline has passed.
The other Board deadline is this week.

Whereas, there are 13 calendar days (or 10 regulation workdays) until the outside most date for motions for the council meeting.

Nonetheless,  the sooner the better for anyone working on a motion.

thanks

a.