[council] Status of DNSO restricted funds

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Status of DNSO restricted funds
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:16:34 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear GNSO Constituency Chairs:

As you know the GNSO approved in the resolution
http://gnso.icann.org/resolutions/#200904
the release of the remaining DNSO restricted funds to provide additional travel
support for the Sydney Meeting.   The status of the remaining funds is
summarized in this table (and attached):

Name

Constituency

Allocated by GNSO

Amount Paid

Remaining

Comments

Greg Ruth

ISPC

           3,327.30

     1,980.00

         1,347.30

Pd $1980 in Cairo per GNSO 20080904-5 resolution

Ute Decker

IPC

           3,327.30

     1,980.00

         1,347.30

Pd $1980 in Cairo per GNSO 20080904-5 resolution

TBD

RyC

           3,327.30

         3,327.30

Requested rollover

Tim Ruiz

RrC

           3,327.30

     3,327.30

                      -

Paid

Gary Hills

BC

           3,327.30

     3,327.30

                      -

Paid

TBD

NCUC

           3,327.30

         3,327.30

pending

         19,963.80

   10,614.60

         9,349.20

In short:

·         The RrC and BC have requested funding.  All documentation has been
provided and payment will be made this week.

·         The RyC has requested that the funds be rolled over to Seoul; I
expect that the funds will be transferred to the RyC account prior to the end
of the fiscal year.

·         ISPC and IPC both received support at the Cairo meeting.  They each
have $1,347.30, which if the attached procedures are followed can be released
for support for other travelers.

·          NCUC appears to be in process to be requested based on recent email
traffic with Robin and Mary.

Let me know if there are any remaining questions.

Best
Kevin