[council] Joint ccNSO/GNSO Council meeting & GNSO Wrap-up session Sydney
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Joint ccNSO/GNSO Council meeting & GNSO Wrap-up session Sydney
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:29:33 -0700
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcnjjoxDup0M650BQoyWjCdHGOSeqw==
- Thread-topic: Joint ccNSO/GNSO Council meeting & GNSO Wrap-up session Sydney
Ahead of the draft GNSO related schedule for Sydney, please note that the joint
ccNSO/GNSO Council meeting will be a working lunch on MONDAY, 22 JUNE 2009 at
11:45 to 13:00 on level 2, room 5-6.
(11:45 local time in Sydney = 01:45 UTC, 18:45 PDT Sunday, 21:45 EDT Sunday,
The agenda will revolve around the issue of inserting names into the root
following the IDN Fast Track and the New gTLD processes.
The meeting will be transcribed and recorded.
The GNSO Wrap-up session is scheduled for THURSDAY, 25 June 12:15 - 2:15 with a
working lunch. The location will be on Level 2 in Function Room 2.
Draft Agenda 25 June 2009
Possible WG reports not covered over the weekend
- Fast Flux
Issue concerning By-laws approval
Review of feed-back received during the Wednesday meeting
Plans for period between Sydney and Seoul
Assorted administrative, e.g. schedule of meetings, timing of meetings ...
Glen de Saint Géry