Re: [council] GAC Responds to Board on Geographic Names

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GAC Responds to Board on Geographic Names
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 00:48:41 -0100
  • Cc: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=IsnnckeSFfFqKOEaNasQwOzUl0bcsSOK5hEu7KbLuUo=; b=qzC8y0QIgyGkd0yXw/Hde+d62DqKF5gpe3GQh+V39swiYWjSph2VOzazpdHOauXtzd uaePo4hC5ze7g7h5ujDeDm0ixUkA4joOYo/ofgQeLDrwWVNkIDamgh1LE60o1PMuS7cW UaiuqF8MKhtNRfFaM6hoqrmge6wjSo+IGdHts=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think this letter is a good idea.
Olga