[council] GNSO Council letter to GAC

  • To: Janis Karklins <janis.karklins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] GNSO Council letter to GAC
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 23:56:12 +0200
  • Cc: Donna Austin <Donna.Austin@xxxxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Janis,

Attached please find a letter from the GNSO Council written in response to your open letter of April 24 2009 to the ICANN CEO. This communication has been approved by the GNSO Council with the noted abstention of the Commercial and Business Constituency, of the Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers
Constituency, and of Kristina Rosette.

Thank you for the opportunity to comment and for accepting our comment at this time. The GNSO Council looks forward to discussing the issue with the GAC at our joint meeting in Sydney.

Best Regards,

Avri Doria
Chair, GNSO Council